Although obviously it's a banana, it kind of reminds me of a phallic. Other than that the design of banana is a bit scary which I hope you guys were going for.
I feel like the ear and nose on this design are going a little overboard on detail, as the other designs do not have those kinds of details. I like however, how you're trying to get a different type of fruit. Random Fact - Bananas are technically herbs.
Although obviously it's a banana, it kind of reminds me of a phallic. Other than that the design of banana is a bit scary which I hope you guys were going for.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Mark.I think it needs to look more like a banana.
ReplyDeleteI feel like the ear and nose on this design are going a little overboard on detail, as the other designs do not have those kinds of details. I like however, how you're trying to get a different type of fruit.
ReplyDeleteRandom Fact - Bananas are technically herbs.
I think the banana looks like a banana and I like the beard. I don't think it needs ears though.
ReplyDeleteGoing from what David said; Maybe to make it look more like a banana, you could make it a peeled banana? Like this:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://marenda.biz/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/banana.jpg&imgrefurl=http://marenda.biz/2008/07/banana-facts/&usg=__oMg6nN1cXPKgN_hkPSLtATPy53o=&h=400&w=530&sz=15&hl=en&start=0&sig2=7pknOjzSm677bk4zuR7Kuw&zoom=1&tbnid=W1FivSEvpOW9JM:&tbnh=149&tbnw=196&ei=hx-dTPCGDIvUtQOj3KnWAQ&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dbanana%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Dactive%26biw%3D1919%26bih%3D1064%26gbv%3D2%26tbs%3Disch:1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=469&vpy=84&dur=136&hovh=195&hovw=258&tx=131&ty=135&oei=hx-dTPCGDIvUtQOj3KnWAQ&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=30&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0
I think the banana should be peeled and that could also be the way its balanced
ReplyDeleteAdding on to my comment...
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry. The link looks really sloppy. Heh.