This design has a really good chance of catching the "oh, it's so cuuuuute" market! The features definitely set it apart from other "cutesie" figures (freckles, x-nose), and I think having it cross-eyed is a nice touch.
So what is the concept for this line? Are there going to be multiple rabbits with various neon hues and/or facial expressions? Or are you going to diversify and have different types of rabbits (shorter eared, droopy eared, etc.)? Or even a set of different neon-ed out animals beyond just your rabbit?
There's definitely a lot of possibilities here, and a lot of room for customization. They actually kind of remind me of Care Bears in a way. This is a very nice start, and it looks very make-able in 3D! Great work!
This sketch that you guys did look CUTE! I like it! I think with a little more elbow grease and some find touching here and there, this design will be awsome. I can't wait to see what the final sketch look like. I wold like totally buy your guys toy.:op
So all the models are going to be like neon colors? Is there a chance that you will use a glow-in-the-dark paint or material? Overall I think this a great design because it's simple and has a cute type of out look to it.
I agree with Fili. Your design is cute and stuff..but when I read your name I thought it was going to be robot looking things or something, I don't know what the word "tron" actually means. And are there going to be like...different models of your design with different colors and features?
I like the design of your toy. They refer to a different type of audience like the more Girly type of audience, while other people are more towards the grungy side of the market. Overall I think your design is really Cute! Good Job!
The design is really cute. The only thing that kind of concerns me is that the basic shape looks a lot like something I've seen before...here's a link:
I think the width of the side view should be a bit thicker. And don't forget that it has to be exact especially when you have to use it as a reference in Maya.
Good Feedback everyone! It seems that the your designer toy name still needs some work based on the feedback you received. Maybe you should explain your meaning to everyone so they understand.
I think you should explore more names for your toy. Maybe a cutesy name? NeoTron isn't very cutesy sounding.
My first impression when I looked at your sketches was "Easter Bunny". I would agree with Mr. Furumoto and make different animals. This way it won't fall in the "Easter" category and compete with other "bunnies" if you have a wide variety of animals.
If you guys are going to stick with Neo-Tron, and still want to keep the animals, maybe you could make them robotic? What I mean is, for example, the bunny could have a cyborg eye or a robot arm or something. It would match more with your guys name, and you'd still keep the animal element to it.
good start. the design has a "cute factor" to it so it should appeal to a lot of people. i also like the neon color theme you guys chose, it really stands out. also, having different animals and shapes seems like a really good idea.
This design has a really good chance of catching the "oh, it's so cuuuuute" market! The features definitely set it apart from other "cutesie" figures (freckles, x-nose), and I think having it cross-eyed is a nice touch.
ReplyDeleteSo what is the concept for this line? Are there going to be multiple rabbits with various neon hues and/or facial expressions? Or are you going to diversify and have different types of rabbits (shorter eared, droopy eared, etc.)? Or even a set of different neon-ed out animals beyond just your rabbit?
There's definitely a lot of possibilities here, and a lot of room for customization. They actually kind of remind me of Care Bears in a way. This is a very nice start, and it looks very make-able in 3D! Great work!
It's cute and simple. There's not much detail into it, but that's what makes it a cool design.
ReplyDeleteThis sketch that you guys did look CUTE! I like it! I think with a little more elbow grease and some find touching here and there, this design will be awsome. I can't wait to see what the final sketch look like. I wold like totally buy your guys toy.:op
ReplyDeleteSo all the models are going to be like neon colors? Is there a chance that you will use a glow-in-the-dark paint or material? Overall I think this a great design because it's simple and has a cute type of out look to it.
ReplyDeletei think its cool an all. but in every cute cuddly bunny thingy all have poofy tails, so take it to mind think about it:)
ReplyDeleteI like the simplicity, but i'm questioning how these figures relate to the second part of your name (tron)
ReplyDeleteI agree with Fili. Your design is cute and stuff..but when I read your name I thought it was going to be robot looking things or something, I don't know what the word "tron" actually means.
ReplyDeleteAnd are there going to be like...different models of your design with different colors and features?
Your toy line reminds me of "Neopets"
ReplyDeleteLook em' up...the overall style of your toy is similar.
I like the design of your toy. They refer to a different type of audience like the more Girly type of audience, while other people are more towards the grungy side of the market. Overall I think your design is really Cute! Good Job!
ReplyDeleteThe design is really cute. The only thing that kind of concerns me is that the basic shape looks a lot like something I've seen before...here's a link:
ReplyDeletehttp://images.vinylpulse.com/vp_pics/from_windows_live_writer/PaulBudnitzIAmPlasticToo_13BA6/9780810988873.jpg
Maybe you should kind of change it around a bit...like, slightly change the shape of the ears, or add a tail.
I think the width of the side view should be a bit thicker. And don't forget that it has to be exact especially when you have to use it as a reference in Maya.
ReplyDeleteGood Feedback everyone!
ReplyDeleteIt seems that the your designer toy name still needs some work based on the feedback you received. Maybe you should explain your meaning to everyone so they understand.
I think you should explore more names for your toy. Maybe a cutesy name? NeoTron isn't very cutesy sounding.
My first impression when I looked at your sketches was "Easter Bunny". I would agree with Mr. Furumoto and make different animals. This way it won't fall in the "Easter" category and compete with other "bunnies" if you have a wide variety of animals.
ReplyDeleteIf you guys are going to stick with Neo-Tron, and still want to keep the animals, maybe you could make them robotic? What I mean is, for example, the bunny could have a cyborg eye or a robot arm or something. It would match more with your guys name, and you'd still keep the animal element to it.
ReplyDeleteAre you guys planning to add more to this doll. Overall I like the fact that you guys are going colorful.
ReplyDeletegood start. the design has a "cute factor" to it so it should appeal to a lot of people. i also like the neon color theme you guys chose, it really stands out. also, having different animals and shapes seems like a really good idea.
ReplyDelete-mac