I think are initial idea is to have the front of her look like a human and more by her waist area as she goes into a horse figure to morph into that, then her legs to be human also! I believe thats what were aiming for!
I'm not to sure if this combination is something that would sell. I mean you guys have good intentions while making this, I'm not sure if it would appeal to people as it did to you guys. Something so that its different would be did you guys try designing a female body with a horses head? It would be different that a centaur.
I agree with (the guy above me) and Fili. Cool idea, but I've seen it before. You're other toys are all unique combinations that aren't really used by other companies. This however looks like a regular centaur. Make it like you're other toys (weird looking). Go with what (the guy above me said). Instead of having a human upper body with the horse lower body, make a HORSE upper body and a human lower body.
She's basically a centaur isn't she? I like your play on words, but how would she be different from similar types of beings?
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI think are initial idea is to have the front of her look like a human and more by her waist area as she goes into a horse figure to morph into that, then her legs to be human also! I believe thats what were aiming for!
ReplyDeleteI'm not to sure if this combination is something that would sell. I mean you guys have good intentions while making this, I'm not sure if it would appeal to people as it did to you guys. Something so that its different would be did you guys try designing a female body with a horses head? It would be different that a centaur.
ReplyDeleteI agree with (the guy above me) and Fili. Cool idea, but I've seen it before. You're other toys are all unique combinations that aren't really used by other companies. This however looks like a regular centaur. Make it like you're other toys (weird looking). Go with what (the guy above me said). Instead of having a human upper body with the horse lower body, make a HORSE upper body and a human lower body.
ReplyDeleteI also agree with tuli but you did a good job in making the clay model
ReplyDeletethanks tuli for agreeing with me, it's Gysen btw.
ReplyDelete