Make a She-Wolf (Shakira)Or a Shark-Boy.Or a Sala-MAN-Der. (Salamander/Man)Or a MAN-ta Ray (Manta Ray/Man)Or a MEN-tipede (Centipede/Multiple Men)What do you think of these?!..LOL
Good ideas Tuli. Based on Tuli's idea, how about a Sal-Mon (salmon) Make it a reggae salmon.
I got another one. Bi-Polar Bear. Haha! Maybe not!
I don't think they should make a sal-mon... no offense oCconner
I like Tuli's ideas. She-Horse sounds kind of weird though.
what about a man-o-taur?-mac
I agree with everyone above. Very intelligent ideas.
I think the name she horse is a good name, well for me. i think a cool name for a character would be a mix of a pilot whale. idk just throwin something out there.
Make a She-Wolf (Shakira)
ReplyDeleteOr a Shark-Boy.
Or a Sala-MAN-Der. (Salamander/Man)
Or a MAN-ta Ray (Manta Ray/Man)
Or a MEN-tipede (Centipede/Multiple Men)
What do you think of these?!..LOL
Good ideas Tuli.
ReplyDeleteBased on Tuli's idea, how about a Sal-Mon (salmon) Make it a reggae salmon.
I got another one. Bi-Polar Bear.
ReplyDeleteHaha! Maybe not!
I don't think they should make a sal-mon... no offense oCconner
ReplyDeleteI like Tuli's ideas. She-Horse sounds kind of weird though.
ReplyDeletewhat about a man-o-taur?
ReplyDelete-mac
I agree with everyone above. Very intelligent ideas.
ReplyDeleteI think the name she horse is a good name, well for me. i think a cool name for a character would be a mix of a pilot whale. idk just throwin something out there.
ReplyDelete