I like your groups name.l would like to know what it means. I think you guys should think of two other names for your guy's group so we can see which name would best fit your designer toy project. But other than that, i like the first name with the cool circle graphics on it. ^_^
Very good comment Alan. I agree with you. I need to know what it means. Also, how does your logo go with your toy? Right now I don't see a connection. I think you need to do some sketches and come up with more variations before you settle on one idea.
Your logos are really interesting. What caught my eyes was the first logo, but I've heard it's not Japanese symbol though. I've noticed that your toys and logo are going for a some sort of Japanese theme. If you guys can find a cool Japanese symbol thing, that would be cool. Other than that, keep up the good work.
David is right, the most appealing design is the first one but I think you should hold back on the outer glow because it kinda makes it hard to see the design itself. You should also show the English meaning.
I find the 2nd one to be the most successful. The large scale "Y" for both words works very well and is easy to read. The glow gives it a "paranormal" effect. However, one small suggestion is to try and give your logo a more "asian" feel since it deals with Japanese spirits. What about developing an"icon" or "symbol" that can be incorporated with the logo. What about a Kumon? Could you incorporate that in the letter "O"?
cool logos. the only problem is i don't know what it means. if you could give a definition that would be really helpful. also, if it's possible, try incorporating your theme onto your logo. that way it will give us a better feel of what your going for.
I like your groups name.l would like to know what it means. I think you guys should think of two other names for your guy's group so we can see which name would best fit your designer toy project. But other than that, i like the first name with the cool circle graphics on it. ^_^
ReplyDeleteVery good comment Alan. I agree with you. I need to know what it means. Also, how does your logo go with your toy? Right now I don't see a connection. I think you need to do some sketches and come up with more variations before you settle on one idea.
ReplyDeleteYour logos are really interesting. What caught my eyes was the first logo, but I've heard it's not Japanese symbol though. I've noticed that your toys and logo are going for a some sort of Japanese theme. If you guys can find a cool Japanese symbol thing, that would be cool. Other than that, keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteI Love the First logo. Its the most interesting because it stands out the most. I don't quite know what your name stands for?
ReplyDeleteDavid is right, the most appealing design is the first one but I think you should hold back on the outer glow because it kinda makes it hard to see the design itself. You should also show the English meaning.
ReplyDeleteVery nice, I like the 1st one. It's eye catching.
ReplyDeleteI find the 2nd one to be the most successful. The large scale "Y" for both words works very well and is easy to read. The glow gives it a "paranormal" effect.
ReplyDeleteHowever, one small suggestion is to try and give your logo a more "asian" feel since it deals with Japanese spirits. What about developing an"icon" or "symbol" that can be incorporated with the logo.
What about a Kumon? Could you incorporate that in the letter "O"?
Sorry I meant "Kamon" or Japanese Family Crest.
ReplyDeleteI like your guys japanese approach but, maybe you might want to change the name its a little weird. BTW I like the logo idea number 2.
ReplyDeletethe designs are really nice. and ireally like the top one. but iagree the name is a little creepy.
ReplyDeletecool logos. the only problem is i don't know what it means. if you could give a definition that would be really helpful. also, if it's possible, try incorporating your theme onto your logo. that way it will give us a better feel of what your going for.
ReplyDelete-mac