This is really cute! Maybe you could add accessories though, since the hands are sticking out. Carrots, for example, since it's a bunny and all. Good work (:
Cool model. I can get a more clear idea of what you guys are going for. And I agree with what Alan and Aaron said. Weren't you guys going for a bobble head looking figure? Or am I completely wrong on this whole comment? Aha.
Looks good, very nice and simple design. It looks easy to work with and doesn't look that hard to do on maya. Very nice.
ReplyDeleteThis is really cute! Maybe you could add accessories though, since the hands are sticking out. Carrots, for example, since it's a bunny and all. Good work (:
ReplyDeleteIt looks appealing and simple, however I suggest that you make the body smaller or the head bigger... Just a little bit bigger.
ReplyDeleteYour design looks cool.. I think you guys should make the body a little slimmer and the head just a tad bigger.
ReplyDeleteCool model. I can get a more clear idea of what you guys are going for. And I agree with what Alan and Aaron said. Weren't you guys going for a bobble head looking figure? Or am I completely wrong on this whole comment? Aha.
ReplyDeleteThis model looks really plain and simple, but that's what makes it neat. Maybe you should try making the ear a little bigger. Overall it's nice.
ReplyDeleteI like this! I think that there should be more detail, but all in all I like it. Simple!
ReplyDelete