Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Aaron,Mark,Shanise - Company logo

This is our company (Alter-ego) logo. Tell us what you think!

8 comments:

  1. Your guys logo is appealing to your designer toy. I like the fact that it has two faces on your logo, considering your toy has two faces. I think you guys should throw some animal colors into the logo,idk like cheetah and zebra for instance. I don't just thinking. But good job on your guys logo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the idea is really good. I like the concept, the logos is really appealing because it refers to you designer toy. Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your logo, it definetly matches with what your targeting. It shows the other side within the person. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like how you guys combine the two letters to make your logo. I also like how the are two faces in the background. That logo matches your designer toys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The logo really goes with the name, perhaps you could find different ways to combine the letters A & E for the logo. Two faces? Two Sides? Maybe like a 2 sided pyramid stricture where the A is facing us and the E is facing outward.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The image along with the name is very compatible. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how you combined the A and E to represent the combination of the two characters. I like the ideas that you are combining two faces in the background but maybe the faces should be of animals instead of humans.

    The logo colors look very futuristic, sort of like the apple logo. I'm not sure if that's what you really want because your characters are more cartoony. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think that you guys did a good job on this logo even with the color tone going from light to dark.

    ReplyDelete