This is so cool! I think that this is a very detailed model because it shows everything. I admire the concept of your groups idea!
Very nice. I can see this being sold in a matter of minutes. As David said above this is a really detailed model.
This is awesome! It's so detailed. I'm curious to see how it will come out in Maya with the face. The bite out of the helmet is a nice touch.
I really love this character...the stumpy legs and overgrown arms make it stand out (in a good way) and the details are nice. I'd buy it. :D
This is so cool! I think that this is a very detailed model because it shows everything. I admire the concept of your groups idea!
ReplyDeleteVery nice. I can see this being sold in a matter of minutes. As David said above this is a really detailed model.
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome! It's so detailed. I'm curious to see how it will come out in Maya with the face. The bite out of the helmet is a nice touch.
ReplyDeleteI really love this character...the stumpy legs and overgrown arms make it stand out (in a good way) and the details are nice. I'd buy it. :D
ReplyDelete